The Exillis body contouring procedure offers a significant technological advance in Radio Frequency aesthetic treatment. Exillis exclusive technology delivers maximum thermal effect to tissue in the shortest time while ensuring safety, comfort and control. Exillis treatment has been clinically tested in vivo and in vitro, and supported
What is RF or Radio Frequency?
- Radio frequency is a type energy that delivers heat to skin and deeper tissues. It has been used in medicine for over 75 years.
How do RF waves from Exillis effect my body?
- The RF waves from Exillis will diminish wrinkles and tighten skin. Also these waves will tend to deplete fat from fat cells, thereby enhancing skin contour.
Is Exillis safe?
- Yes, it has been proven in Europe for over 5 years and now in the US, with FDA approval, for over 2 years. The Exillis delivers its energy in a controlled pulsatile fashion thereby avoiding the potential for burns.
What areas of the body can be treated?
- Dr. Rapaport can treat the face and neck with the facial hand-piece. He can treat any are of the body with the body hand-piece.
Does the procedure hurt?
- No, there is a deep heat to the treated tissue only. Patients typically don’t experience any pain.
Is there downtime after the procedure?
- No, there is no downtime associated with the procedure. You may go about your normal activities as soon as the treatment is completed. You may resume your normal activities on the same day as your procedure, including work and exercise.
Any special instructions after the procedure?
- Just to drink plenty of water and resume light exercise.
How many Exillis treatments will I need to see results?
- Four treatments, spaced about a week to 14 days apart will produce maximum results.